CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Depressed :(

Things are really bad.

I was so motivated these last few days but i hit a rough patch and I'm back where I started.

I have so many emotions going on in me now.

This break up has triggered something deep within me.

I feel so down its sickening.
I double cheked online and most of what I'm going through now are sympthons of depression.

Feeling sad on a continous basis, lack of energy, no desire to get involved or do fun things anymore, crying and getting angry at end.

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 footprints:

hope said...

Yes! you need help.. A help from no one else but from yourself.. believe me you will get over this just try hard.. it happens ..it happened to me many times too.. still i go through all this once in a while but then why to waste our precious time n energy for those who dont deserve it? keep yrself busy.. make new friends n try to enjoy life.. bright rays of hope are waiting for you. *smiles*

Thanks for dropping by at my place.. wish you loads of luck..

nisha said...

@hopes
thanx to take time n rite...
i dunno wht to say...
i am so in love wid him n he says he doesnt love me nymore :(

AG said...

heyaa gal
i knw it suxxxxxxx big time
but guess wt ,these days will pass n then ull be librated n really hapy n wts hapened, hapened for the best ,learn from it n move on
trust me its makes u stronger
i agree with hope keep urself busy n make new frnds its gonahelp.
chheeers gal
have fun
life it too short to cry

nisha said...

hi aditi...
thanx for dropping...
am tryin hard....with time i will feel better but the love will still be there,i mite forget the pain with time...
i am otherwise a happy person,
i will try harder...
thanx....
bbye

Eb the Celeb said...

keep ya head up... it will pass!

when you least expect it that someone will come and love you more than you could have ever imagined!

nisha said...

@eb...
yes true...love comes yr way when u least expect and also leaves u when u least expect...