CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

its only words!!!!

i am here in my bed,counting all the words you said to me,
my efforts to go away from you are pushin me towards u..
those words u once said..


"i cannot see tears in yr eyes"
"nisha i think i like you"
" u r so cute"
"i....love you"
"can i kiss you"
"i want u forever"
"i want to see you right now"
"u look s*** in yr nightwear"
"wake me at six"
"you r my good luck charm"
"i want u to meet my friends"
"give me a picture of yours"
"u r my poochu"(this is what he calls me...sorry called me)
"poochu dont be late"
"i dont want u to booze"
"y does yr male friend talk to you in a flirtatious way"
"u make me mad"
"its about 'us'"
"i dont love you for yr outer beauty,u r beautiful inside"
"bachaa grow up"
"take care of my nisha when i am not around"
"i am missing u badly"
"poochu y r we away"
"kisse do"
"call karo na plz"
"i need to talk to u b4 going to bed"
"i want to talk to mom about you"
"i wanted to hear u"
"baby i want to marry you"
"mere poochu ki tabiyat bahut kharaab hai...plz see a doctor"
"i want to buy u something wid my first salary"
"i want a studio apartment for us"
"i want 2 cute lilltle kids"
"poochu i am sorry for last night"
"the thought of you going away from me,kills me"
"i will give you a sweet little puppy"
"baby plz support me,i need you"
"i am very happy with you"
"miss me"
"tell yr friends tht i pamper u too"
"poochu dont cry,we will meet soon"
"come to me rite now"
"gussa ho"
"plz forgive me"
"u have the most beautiful eyes"
"i am so happy we r meeting tomorrow"
"baby i missed you so much"
"this time i will take u along"
"u look good today"
"man.. i love your eyes"
"i have to go tomorrow"
"i will miss you"
"i dont know when will we meet next".....

and time just flew...

words u speak now..
"i am busy"
"i need to concentrate on my work"
"i dont have time for love rite now"
"gimme some space"
"y do u want to know where am i,n where i have to go"
"i am tired,want to doze off"
"be pratical nisha"
"y do u alwez start with this nonsense act of yours"
"i dont want to marry"
"i am still happy"
"noone is indispensible"
"i am tired of the fights"
"i dont get time for myself"
"go out with your friends"
"i cannot come and meet you"
"i have this one year to achieve what i want"
"plz dont disturb me"
"its about u and menot 'us'"
"gimme a break nisha"
"i dont feel the love nymore"
"i cannot speak to you everyday"
"i dont love you nymore.....i dont love you nymore....i dont love you nymore.....i dont love you nymore.....i dont love you nymore...

the last sentence still echoes.....



12 footprints:

Zahid said...

Nisha !!! Dont care for those words he is sayin now !!! Eveni loved readaing the first part !!! which is so cute and sweet !!!and i loved those lines ra.... I read those beauties twice ... Remember all good times only !!! *though it is difficult

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

>:D<
** hugz**
I know how u mus be feelin...
take care

Mez said...

Shit! It seems like my story.

Damn!!!!!!!

nisha said...

@zahid
i want to remember the good times but they r alwez followed by the bad ones...i cannot erase either of dem...
but i want to be happy coz "IT HAPPENED"
"its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"


@sourish
thanx for hugs
:)

@mez
all love stories have the same end :(

Anonymous said...

Forget the words he said girl, just forget the words......they are useles s now and more u remember them, more they would hurt u.........

Mez said...

I run away from such words as lomg as i cant...but after few days i do vent it out thru tears.

Vithya said...

hey nishu..
hugs darlin..i haven even spoke to u once..but i can guess,how u feel right now..

had a tear in my eye,wen i completed it..

(T) (H) (B) said...

1st part are all LIES...

nisha said...

@ashu
its taking a lot out of me...i just cannot forget...i dont know what will i do widout him...(sob sob)

@mez
i dont have tears left...i have already cried thousand tears but have not forgotten a single word...

@vithya
what do i say.... :(

@t.h.b
its still hard to believe tht every word he said is a lie...

Arti Honrao said...

Most painful matter of the heart expressed in simplest of words!
I am amazed and hurt at same time ...


Take care
GBU
Arti

Arti Honrao said...

I liked your reply to Zahid.

"its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

Best wishes
GBU
Arti