CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

i can't believe that i was crying...

I can't believe that I was crying..
I dunno why.. but lately, I just like to cry..
And that is one of the reasons why I decided to blog.. Gosh, why does it have to be like this? I hate this, feeling so helpless... I thought I can handle it but I can't... I can't.. and I hated that.. I knew that this would and could happen.. but what did I do?.. Nuthin.. I didn't do anything to stop myself from getting into this problem..

The more I think about it.. the more I feel stupid..
I can't believe that I can be such a paranoid... I'm in between realizing the reality and the dream.
What if what I have always thought about all of this time is not the reality....
What if all of this is just going to be in my dreams...
What if I am denying all of it..
What if I am being naive..
What if I am covering the truth..
What if I don't want to see what's there...
What if I am lying to myself all of this time..

I dunno anymore.. I'm confused..

I'm so lost..

Should I end this?
What am I doing?

I'm tired... I'm tired... I'm sick and tired of all this.
I don't see in any point of continuing this.
What for?
What's in it?

Gosh, can I just open my eyes and see out there..

3 footprints:

Anonymous said...

Hey you write well.....get stronger, have faith n ttrust, u d come over this phase :)

nisha said...

thanx ashu...i feel better after writing dis...i think i can leave my pain here n feel relaxed...i know i will come over this phase but when,i dnt know...

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

hey nisha..da best way to get rid of frustration is to vent it out..and blog is da best :)