CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

whats happening to me!!!!

.......i am happy today......am i???
whom am i lying to???
actually i want to be happy....met my friends today....went out with dem....
had my favourite food(panipuri).....did everything which i otherwise enjoyed
BUT
BUT
something was missing.....hmmmmm every joy was missing...
u were not there....
"M" u know how much i love you,everything is just incomplete without u....
hve a habit to come to you n tell to everything....even those silly things....AHHHH!!!! i know u remember everything....
i just want to dedicate a song to you.....

Where ever you go,
Whatever you do,
I will be right here waiting for you,
Whatever it takes,
Or how my heart breaks,
I will be right here waiting for you.




2 footprints:

Vithya said...

hii :)

It's a surprize no comment on this yet!!

anyway,glad to b the first :)

hey,ya its really true..sumtimes life's just empty even though u hav everythng..and it made me skip a beat!!

kudos gal!!

nisha said...

@vithya
dnt be surprised if u didnt find ny comment here....my previous post also was so depressing and ppl just wanted to leave dis a little personal..