CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

happy and sad

I've been going through the whole mixed episode, rapid cycling sort of thing. I'm not sure if I have my definitions right, I just know that I can go from happy to sad to excited to angry topeaceful to a crying jag within about few hours. Those emotions really don't go along with a steady life...

i am happy today for so many reasons...
today was LOHRI....we dnt celebrate it at home but went to my friends place for the celebrations....it was colourful with loud music,fireworks,bonfire,good food....and ofcourse great company.....after 12:00am i had 2 important things to do...it was b'de of 2 of my dearest ppl....one is my closest friend MINI and my sister-in-law,ISHA(bhabhi:she is of my age and we r like friends)....i had to make both of dem feel special....my friend was along with me in the party...i cud do a very small thing for her,i went to the dj and asked him to play a b'de song at 12,she was embarrassed by my act but then felt special....i was home at 12:30am....had only an hour to arrange everything(b4 she sleeps ;)....i decorated the room with candles and lots n lots of balloons(my room :( coz i had to surprise her).....i switched off the lights,gave her a call n asked her to come to my room...she entered in and was surprised....we cut the cake and i gave her the gifts....i have been shopping for her from last 2 days....she was overjoyed n i cud see tears in her eyes(khushi ke aansu)....i was so happy to see her happy....i like giving surprises...this was the first time i cud do something for her b'de n wanted it to be special....
n tomorrow i will surely do something very special for mini.....


and now why am i sad....
because this the first time tht i was happy and i didnt have nyone to share with.....am missing him....i want to tell him tht i was happy.....i want to tell everything....but i know i cannot....am missing him a lotttttt.....i have dis uncanny feeling of tellin him everything good happening to me...
I MISS HIM IN TIMES WHEN I AM SAD BUT MISS HIM THE MOST WHEN I AM HAPPY.....

3 footprints:

Zahid said...

Hey !!! My heart vibrates and I roll down somewhere when i read something like this...Missin someone when you are so happy !!! Hey..but you got a lot of virtual frenz now i guess who are there to make you smile and there for you...Some of them will be just a hug away in case you need them. And we are all ready to share your happiness and sadness with equanimity.... Move on nisha !! Rock the blogger

nisha said...

@zahid..
i know i have my friends but i said na i miss him the most when i am happy...yes i hope blogging helps me out...thanx for being there..
:)

Vithya said...

here i am again,yeah sometimes the empty space hurts!!
or should i say everytime!!

You alwayz leave an impression that lasts for hours after i read your blog. :)

And ya,as zahid said,frenz are here fr ya!!
Rock on